CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Trip to Atlanta

We were able to travel to Atlanta last Wednesday, July 16, to stay up there with my parents and brother while Terrel went to Denver on business. My parents are in the process of moving to Atlanta so we all met up there for the weekend. We all had a great time. Tegan adores her Nana and Papa and Uncle Bryce. She has so much fun with them and constantly asks about them when we're not with them. It's always call Nana, call Papa....or where's Nana? where's Papa? We wouldn't have it any other way :):) We had a fun time in Atlanta. We looked around at houses one day with my parents and Friday we went to the Georgia Aquarium. The aquarium is amazing. It's so big and there's so much to see and do. The only downfall to it was how crowded it was.... it was almost like being at Six Flags it was so crowded. We had a blast though and Tegan enjoyed the fish and other animals so much. We can't wait to go back and visit again!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tegan has grown. For some reason I haven't read your blog before. I'm glad I have it on my favorites now. It makes me happy and sad at the same time to read about family back home. I love you guys and if you ever need a vacation come on over to MISSISSIPPI!!

Astorga Crew said...

Cool aquarium!

Megan said...

I love the pictures! It looks like everything is going great for you guys! You look very good pregnant :)

Faith said...

Hey, Terrel - I came across your blog through Julie's blog. It seems like you and your family are dong great. Your little girl is a cutie!! Congrats on your upcoming addition!