CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Coach Richt Visits

Mark Richt, Georgia Bulldog football coach, visited Jacksonville today for Dawg Days. He was at the Marriot near JTB. It was really neat visiting with him and meeting him. He was such a nice man. He autographed our 2 helmets. One for our family and one for Terrel for his desk at work. Terrel stayed for the social and the speakers. He said it was so much fun and we're all looking forward to this upcoming football season. As Tegan tells us..... GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!! SIC' EM'!!!! WOOOOOOOF WOOOOOOOOF WOOOOOOOF WOOOOOOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! That's exciting! Go Dawgs....until they play the Vols!

Britney said...

Hey Morgan! I'm so glad you found me on here. I'm still learning the blog world, so I just saw your comment : ) Yah, my puppies keep me entertained. You & your family look so happy! I can't believe baby #2 is on the way-how exciting! I added your link to my blog & love how everyone can keep in touch! My husband & I are thinking at the beginning of 2009 to start our own family! But first we hope to snag orders to Germany this fall!! (Aaron's in the Navy). So keep your fingers & toes crossed! Great to hear from ya!

Astorga Crew said...

I can't believe we are friends with you! Go Gators!