CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

FHE IDEAS

A friend here in Jacksonville sent out an email to everyone on the email list in relief society with some wonderful FHE ideas for flannel boards. I added the blog to my blog for your enjoyment and use if you wish. It's under the Church blog above Food blogs and the title of it is Chocolate on my Cranium... then click on flannel board stories. There are several stories that would be great for FHE!! Hope you enjoy :):)

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

Aha! That would explain the recent surge of clicks on the flannel board page. It just amazes me how far reaching the news has gone. The power of the internet I suppose, but that's why I posted them - hoping it could help others.

Thanks for spreading the word. :)