CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

TO YOU... FROM ME!!!

I saw this on my friends blog and I thought it was pretty cool..

The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!Let the games begin!!

(Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information!!!)

*** Sorry, I forgot this restriction to this fun game**
6. I have to have met you in person

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! I'm in!

Jen said...

What a fun idea! I would love something homemade from YOU, but I can't promise to re-post it on my blog. 5 HOMEMADE presents! That's a lot! Post who wins though, and what you give them!

Anonymous said...

make me something Sister in law. hahahaha