CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

EIGHT LEGS!!!!


Yesterday, I walked to our bedroom and thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye, but I went on to our bedroom...when I walked back down the hallway I saw it again!! and I SCREAMED!!!!! it was a BIG, NASTY, UGLY, BROWN, SPIDER, in our kitchen. I grabbed the camera to take a picture of it, then I SMASHED him. I threw the paper towel away that I smashed him with, and then my little Tegan said , and I quote: "Mommy, a yucky spider" to which I reply, "yes, dear, that was a yucky spider"..she said ,"MOMMY!! A YUCKY SPIDER!!" I said there isn't another yucky spider, she said uh huh on the carpet.... so I walked into the living room and sure enough another spider....but this one was small and black, but still yucky. Luckily, the pest control guy was coming yesterday....so I called our main office and thank goodness he hadn't come yet, so he was able to come spray!!! hopefully we don't have anymore spiders for a looong time.

4 comments:

Jen said...

AHHHH! Good thing the sprayer came! BTW, Carley is starting to look A LOT like you!

The Bartel Bunch... said...

Welcome to the SOUTH!!!! This is just the beginning!

You are so much braver than me! I NEVER smoosh bugs (much less take pictures of them) I have to vacuum them up then vacuum the floor so dirt and debris will whirl around and really make sure it is dead. I am getting the chill bumps just thinking about nasty bugs!

Heidi said...

Gross! I hate bugs, too. Fortunately, my three year old boy is fearless, so I never smash them myself anymore. Thank goodness.

Unknown said...

*shivers* Ewww!! I HATE spiders! Good thing you could get it sprayed!!