CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Blessing Day


***pictures of Carley in her blessing dress***

On November 2, 2008 Carley was blessed at church by Terrel. Standing in the circle were my dad, my brother, Bryce, and 2 members of the bishopric. This was such a special day for our family, as this is just the start of many wonderful things to come for Carley as well as the rest of us. Thank you to my Nanny(Carley & Tegan's great-grandma) and my cousin Whitney for making the effort to come up for this special day. We appreciate all those who participated in the blessing and for those in our family who were there. **Pics to come soon**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is seriously gorgeous girl! The dress is beautiful as well! I don't know about Terrel but Matt cried through Addison's entire blessing..it was so sweet! You just can't make better memories right?